Role and Responsibilities
Required to understand new business requirements and develop a deep knowledge of applications and their interdependencies. Conduct business analysis and help streamline existing processes to improve efficiency. Analyze and manipulate large datasets. Understand, document and interpret complex user requirements. Undertake QA testing of applications.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders and develop technical requirements, use-cases and test plans.
- Plan and implement regression and user acceptance testing.
- Track software test results and report status to management.
- Development and execution of unit level tests.
- Develop documentation of systems, policies and procedures.
- Develop clear and concise ad-hoc reports.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidates must have an understanding of software development cycles and knowledge of Agile development is a strong plus. Experience with testing multi-tiered systems. Experience analyzing data within relational database systems.
- Strong systems and software testing & analytic skills.
- Good knowledge about test process and development process methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience in T-SQL scripts and programming in SQL Server data tools (SSRS).
- Software programming experience.
- Bug reporting tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the area of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.